donderdag 31 januari 2008

writer's economics

Some Stats:

I'm doing better than I thought.

Since January 2008:

New stories written: 4
stories polished: 6
stories out: 8
rejections: 2 very nice ones. (One market liked the piece but the piece didn't fit the market. The second reject was also a positive one, liked the piece but was overbooked on that subject (alas) and an invite to send in something else on another subject.)


I've got my pdf copy of Flash Me Magazine where my story, Gift, appears.

Here's what Jeannie Eddy has to say about Gift: “This tension-filled, goosebump-inducing tale gives new meaning to our fear of things that go bump in the night.”

Flash Me is one of the best markets for flash fiction (there aren't very many of those around), and I'm really pleased to have made it in there.

Geen opmerkingen: