maandag 28 januari 2008

I did it

For sometime now, I've been working towards having enough extra cash on-hand to buy a luxury thing called an LCD tv/monitor. After serious contemplation of consumer reviews, I had my heart set on a Samsung LCDtv. In the reviews I've read the Samsung LCDtvs have received consistent high marks from previous buyers.

I've now got a Samsung SyncMaster932mw, and it looks very cool and everything just looks brighter and easier on the eye. Plus it is a spacesaver too.

It's also got reasonable specs for the price I paid for it. There are online stores that offer this product, but I wanted to go to a real live store and see the product for myself. Mediamarkt (one of the biggest electronic stores in NL) had a Monday special where all LCDtvs were being sold at 19% less. I have to laugh thinking of how sales work, but considering that the mark-off brought me in the same price range as buying the product online, I can't complain. I think I got the flatscreen at a fair price.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow evening when Jan gets around to programming the television part. It will be interesting to see how that views.

Geen opmerkingen: