donderdag 21 februari 2008



Samuel's November Photo

My bro wanted to see a photo of Samuel, so here's one of the most recent ones on the computer. I still have to upload some photos from the camera...so you'll have to wait for that.

This week has been really super-busy. I've barely had time to go online.

Monday, we went to the class I'm taking. The class is held in Alsmere which is about 45 minutes from where I live, and we left the building at eleven in the evening. There was this thick mist on the highway, and coming home was really tense as sight visibility was about a couple of meters. I don't know how much, I'm not good at that. Suffice it to say, that if a car was in front of us, the lights were barely visible. And it was pretty much like driving all alone in the dark. Thank goodness for our awesome driver who got us home safe and sound just a few minutes short of midnight.

Jan came and met me on his bike, and even though it was chilly and misty, it was nice biking home with him. Sort of like being in the boyfriend-girlfriend stage, we were. lol. I think this course is good for more things than just Sunday School. It's certainly added a romantic note to our marriage ;) You know, bike rides at close to midnight, holding hands in the dark...walking an extra round around the block, and simply chatting. Every marriage needs that.

We're thinking of taking an evening off and going out to have dinner with just the two of us, sometime soon. We just need to contract a babysitter.

2 opmerkingen:

Maria Zannini zei

Oh, my gosh! He is adorable!!

He looks like a very happy baby.

rcloenen-ruiz zei

He is :) And such a sweet little fellow. He's a real gift.